Tweet #PlutoMehraKiKasamShareThis

Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Me in You...


I do not live in temples alone, 
I do not live in photos alone, 
I do not live in idols alone,
I live everywhere.
I live in you, and you live in me. 
My trust has created you, and your trust, me.
I love you and you love me.
You pray to me; today, I pray to you.
Love me, but not more than yourself and your people.
Trust me, but not more than yourself and your loved ones.
Believe in my power, but not more than yourself, and your kind.
I will forgive you always, but be sure you forgive yourself and others,
with true will from the heart and mind.
I am a part of you, and you a part of me, 
If you laugh, I laugh too,
If you cry, I cry too, 
If you love, I love too, 
If you are hurt, I am hurt too.
But I bestowed on you,
powers beyond your imagination,
even before your creation.
But you need to realize, the me in you...

                                Poem by: Shahen Pardiwala


©Shahen Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Dear! Very beautiful lines and deep too..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement always Ravish....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you...great to see you onboard...thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

What's your say???