Tweet #PlutoMehraKiKasamShareThis

Friday, January 16, 2015

Let em Fly, Let em Flow...

Aspi Patel

I did not write for the sake of it...
I did not write for money...
I did not write for attention seeking...
But just for the purpose of expressing...
When I wrote the first few words... 
They flew from the pen like free open birds...
But today as I stare at the blank document,I feel like a hopeless patient...
But I know the words will come again...
And fly like birds in the open again...
Let those birds be trapped for a while...
Coz when they'll be free they'll be worthwhile!!!!
I want the words to be my friend...
And help me write start to end...
But today those words just won't come And probe me to delete and wait some time...
But to write again I gotta dissolve that block...But I need some inspiration..Or some kind of motivation! Let the birds fly..Let the words flow...And let them and reach the world Oh! oh!
I will face the blank page...
But will fight it out...
And to the words I shout...
Just get out there, And Dissolve the block!
writers block, shahen pardiwala

Dissolved by Shahen Pardiwala.

Thank you Aspi Uncle for the image of the bird. 

Image Courtesy: Aspi Patel.


                                  ©Shahen Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your say???