Tweet #PlutoMehraKiKasamShareThis

Thursday, August 27, 2015

I Just Want You To Know

             ~Each Fan's Desire


I want to reach you,
but I don't know how,
you give this chance to a few,
But then what should I do now?

I don't want you to do much,
and my desires,
are very few as such.

I just want you to know,
that I admire you more than I ever could.
I don't want anything more,
just you to know I love you more than I ever would.

You know you mean to me more than  I mean to you,
I too somewhere, do know you mean to me more than I mean to you;
But for once I want you to recognize my love for you,
And let me know,  what I mean to you. (pretend and lie, I won't mind but it'll make my day,
But do say something,  whatever you want to say.)

I may be just another fan for you,
I may be just another attention seeker for you;
But I just want you to know,
You mean the world to me... Or maybe more!

By Shahen Pardiwala


Read similar stuff: Poems, Rhymes & Limericks

Liked the poem? Leave your thoughts in the comments below or lemme know what you thought on TWITTER:  @ShahenP55


©Shahen Pardiwala. All Right Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your say???